I love Drew Barrymore. She always seems so unrelentingly cool with a refreshing and healthy dose of off-her-rocker. She is IDGAF at its finest. She was such a hero growing up, so it's interesting to see her in the motherhood role, trying to figure out how to shelter her kids, but not too much. Apparently, the best place to start is not letting her kids act until they're 18:
''E.T.' was the best thing that ever happened to me because it changed the course of my life. I didn't have family and home and structure, so the world of film gave me that framework.
''But it's different for my children. They are going to have everything they need.
''I can't wait to show them 'E.T.' and the 'Charlie's Angels' movies, so they can see girls having fun with each other and being capable, not competitive.''
Goddammit I love her. [Contact Music]
Shonda Rhimes is being sued by a 'struggling writer' who claims Rhimes ripped off the short-lived "Off the Map" series (about sexy doctors sexily working in in a sexy remote South American village) from her manuscript about the same thing. [TMZ]
- The magical auto-retouching photo booth from Kim Kardashian's Paris-themed bridal shower looked fun. But that's the only part of the bridal shower available for public consumption at the moment. [People]
- Jennifer Lawrence had fun, "obviously," working with her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult on X-Men: Days of Future Past. [People]
- Here's Adam 'Draco' Levine making the exact type of silly face that teenage girls make before posting with the cute caption "lol I look soooo uglyyyy." [Just Jared]
- Here's an awkward video of Jermaine Jackson getting into a car while talking about the upcoming Michael Jackson album that he has nothing to do with. Where were you on that one, Timbaland?! [TMZ]
- Zac Efron does not regret choosing acting over university. [Contact Music]
- Cheryl Hines and Robert Kennedy Jr. are engaged after two years of dating. [Celebitchy]
- Beyoncé, Jay Z, and Jake Gyllenhaal hung out at the Nets game last night. There's a really lovely photo of Jay Z doing his best Sad Kanye while Bey and Jake gab on. [The YBF]
- Shia LaBeouf wore the same outfit to the gym two days in a row. Sigh, I love Shia LaBeouf because the plagiarism snark just writes itself. [Just Jared]
- Just Rihanna and her hypeman Melissa Forde house hunting in Malibu. Could you imagine being her real estate agent? [Just Jared]
- Here's Justin Bieber skateboarding while holding onto the side of a van. -10,000 points for missing the opportunity to hold onto the bumper Marty McFly-style. [TMZ]
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson has just been cast in the upcoming 50 Shades movie which is silly because I honestly thought they already finished shooting that. [Access Hollywood]
Lead image via Getty.