Apparently Trace Adkins was on a country music cruise to Jamaica when he ran into a Trace Adkins impersonator, dressed as Trace Adkins, doing Trace Adkins karaoke (probably) in the ship's bar. Then Trace Adkins—who has struggled with alcohol abuse in the past—punched fake Trace Adkins in the face for undisclosed reasons.
Sources tell TMZ ... Trace was headlining a country cruise headed to Jamaica. He was in the bar when something happened between him and a Trace impersonator who was doing Karaoke. Trace — who had been sober for 12 years — had fallen off the wagon and got into a physical fight with the impersonator.
We're told once the boat docked in Jamaica ... Trace jumped ship. We're told he's now in rehab.
Best of luck to Mr. Adkins with his rehabilitation and to the other Mr. Adkins with whatever it is that caused him to become a professional fake Trace Adkins. [TMZ]
Lorde says that the reason she seems to have so much bravado is because she's actually "paralyzingly nervous."
"I get paralyzingly nervous a lot of times, so I tried bravado," the "Royals" singer, pulling that from the "me found bravery in my bravado" line from Kanye West's "Dark Fantasy," says in the latest issue of Rolling Stone.
The New Zealand-born beauty, whose real name is Ella Yelich-O'Connor, also makes her RS cover debut in goth-dark lipstick and a nod at punk rock via a Cramps T-shirt.
"The way I dress and carry myself, a lot of people find it intimidating," Lorde says. "I think my whole career can be boiled down to the one word I always say in meetings: strength."
Okey dokey! [E!]
Josh Duhamel would like you to please stop saying that he's trying to break up the Black Eyed Peas. He's not. IN FACT, JOSH DUHAMEL INFECTED THE BLACK EYED PEAS WITH VAMPIRE BLOOD SO THEY WILL NEVER EVER DIE AND WILL JUST KEEP MAKING MUSIC TOGETHER UNTIL OUR SUN BECOMES A RED GIANT AND EARTH CRUMPLES INTO A MOLTEN HELL.
A source for RadarOnline said the Safe Haven star, 41, was being a supportive hubby by creating a rift between his wife and her fellow hitmakers: "She can re-invent herself as a solo artist without the looming specter of will.i.am influencing every creative decision she makes," the insider told the site.
But Axl Jack's angry pops slammed the allegations as false on his Facebook page Tuesday, Jan. 14. "Don't believe this bulls—t. Not true," he wrote, along with a hyperlink to the offending report.
WILL.I.WAS, WILL.I.AM, AND WILL.I.E'ER WILL BE. [Us]
- WHOSE BLOOD IS CHRISTIE BRINKLEY BATHING IN. [DailyMail]
- Rebecca Romijn's favorite Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition memory is when Tyra Banks almost drowned. [E!]
- Jessica Simpson + baybay. [Us]
- Khloe Kardashian says that Kris Jenner is her "style icon." [Radar]
- Heather Morris made a face. Which reminds me, can somebody please recut all of Glee so it's only the Heather Morris parts? That would save me a lot of time and grimacing. [E!]
- Everyone looked pretty at the Girls season 3 UK premiere. [JustJared]
- Robert Pattinson sold his mansion. [ShowbizSpy]
- Selena Gomez is "freaking out." [ShowbizSpy]
- It's so weird to say that someone "looks like an alien," since we have no idea what aliens look like (if they even exist), and, regardless, Tyra Banks DEFINITELY looks more like a human being than she looks like some rando glob of cells from outer space, dummies. If Tyra Banks actually looked like an alien, we'd all be like, "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" [E!]
Images via Getty.