While pregnant with son Finn, Tori Spelling encountered some complications that left her bedridden for 50 days. The health scare, diagnosed as placenta praevia, nearly took her life. She's finally sharing some details of the incident while doing press for her new book.
"I was flat on my back. I wasn't allowed to even get up to walk in the halls. My bathroom privileges would be taken away. I wasn't allowed to shower. Everything was stripped from you."
...The Spelling It Like It Is author (out today), describes her hospital room as a "tiny little corner room," where she was only able to see daylight a little bit each day. The experience truly changed her life and made her look at things differently.
"When I finally got out, I was like, 'I appreciate the sunlight. I appreciate the warmth on my skin.'"
Welcome back, Tori Spelling! Donna Martin Recuperates! [E!]
The Jonas Brothers would like you to please stand by while they get their shit together.
The Jonas Brothers are giving fans an update on their band's status after their recent music drama, big rift and tour cancellation.
Wait. You have a bear with you? When is the concert!!?!?!!!???!?!?!!? [E!]
Jason Statham might play the straight man to Melissa McCarthy in her upcoming spy movie.
Deadline reports that Jason Statham is in talks to join Susan Cooper, Paul Feig's comedic James Bond movie. The film will star Melissa McCarthy, in her third picture with Feig after Bridesmaidsand The Heat, as the titular spy. Statham would play a spy on McCarthy's side. Can't wait for her to snap his Spanx.
APPROVED. YES. PLEASE. IS THERE A CHANGE.ORG PETITION I CAN SIGN OR SOMETHING. [Vulture]
- A friend of Prince Charles gave little baby George a Romanian meadow as a present. [ABC]
- And here are William and Kate's throwback Christening pictures. [E!]
- The cast of Last Vegas were given the key to the city of Las Vegas. Which means that Robert DeNiro might be under your hotel bed RIGHT NOW. [JustJared]
- Jake Gyllenhaal lost 20 pounds. [People]
- Prince Jackson and his girlfriend went for a walk and ran into Queen Latifah. [DailyMail]
- Topanga married this Colin Hanks impersonator. [Us]
- Here's Richard Gere dressed up like Billy Connolly. [Express]
- "I actually am dating my crush," says Katy Perry about John Mayer. [NYDN]
- Kanye West wore THE MOST MASKS at his Seattle show. [BuzzFeed]
- He also hung out with 12 Years a Slave's Steve McQueen. [HuffPo]
- He also hung out with Jesus. [TheSource]
- Let's do Harry Nilsson for the rest of the week!
Images via Getty.