Yes, that headline is grammatically incorrect and no, that's not our fault. A tipster spotted this chalkboard at the bar Draft Barn in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, one of three Draft Barn locations in the New York area, clearly the best of the three.
The chalkboard lists 12 beautiful reasons you should park yourself next to a cold one on this beautiful Friday and ignore the dry, needy, don't-know-who-last popped-her biddy sitting next to you.
1. Beer is always wet
2. Frigit [sic] beer is good beer
3. Beer never gets a headache
4. Beer always goes down easily
5. You can share beer with your friends
6. You don't have to wine and dine beer
7. You can enjoy beer everyday of the month
8. You always know you are the first one to pop a beer
9. You don't have to wash beer before it tastes good
10. You can have more than one beer and not feel guilty
11. Beer doesn't get jealous when you grab another beer
12. If you pour beer right now you'll always get a good head
We can't really give whatever Draft Barn employee penned this list of all lists the credit for most or any of these brilliant observations about the similarities between this particular alcoholic beverage and half of the world's population; many of them have been proliferated through the web and the mouths of idiots for some time now. There is something to be said, however, about getting the chance to learn so much so quickly in one of New York's "hidden secrets" and for that Draft Barn in Sheepshead Bay located at 28 Dooley St, Brooklyn, NY 11235, thank you. Thank you so much.
Image via Facebook