Don't freak out or anything, but people are going nuts over cheeky monkey Prince William dropping a hint that there might be another lil' royal soon. More accurately, they're going nuts because Prince William, who is still on that Royal Tour in Australia and New Zealand with Kate and George, said something that people are assuming means that baby number two has indeed been deployed.
He mentioned to a nice New Zealand woman who knitted a shawl for Prince George on behalf of the NZ government, "You might have to make another one soon." So while the Commonwealth is set ablaze with jubilant hysteria, it's just another day of fulfilling monarchal duties for the royal fambam. But on a serious note, I want an official New Zealand government shawl. [People]
Christina Hendricks sat down with Health magazine for their May issue and talked kids or lack thereof. Apparently the only dependent Ms. Hendricks wants to claim at the moment is her new dog and not as a way of preparing for children. I just really like this tidbit:
"It's just very normal for people to say, 'Well, when you guys have kids …' And then when I say, 'Actually, I don't think we're going to do that,' people will say, 'Oh, you say that now …' It doesn't bother me, though. And, you know, there's a small chance I could change my mind."
It all just sounds lovely and realistic. [People]
- Holy crap Nick Carter got married to Lauren Kitt. Not that I even liked him—Kevin was more my jam. [Just Jared]
- Rihanna brought Drake to her BFF Melissa Forde's birthday dinner. I'm assuming he slipped out from time to time to have a quick sulk before returning to festivities. [Just Jared]
- Kate Upton spends a little time everyday bemoaning her breasts and wishes she could just take them off like clip-on earrings. [Page Six]
- Katy Perry says she's "happy" being single. Which is the human equivalent of a lone wolf howling at the full moon. [People]
- There's some guardianship drama going on between Debbie Rowe and the Jackson brothers over "the kids." Most importantly, Debbie Rowe said that Michael Jackson said that the only Jackson sibling with talent was Janet. DAMN. [TMZ]
- According to "sources," French Montana's maybe live-in girlfriend Trina is none too pleased with his recent jaunt with Khloe Kardashian. [The YBF]
- If you want to relive the most irksome but glorious moments of high school theater, here's Idina Menzel singing "Seasons of Love" with the cast of If/Then. The story never ends. [Just Jared]
- Rashida Jones is a "secret wannabe hip-hop backup dancer." Aren't we all though? [Pop Sugar]
- Apparently the CIA used the music of Red Hot Chili Peppers to torture a suspected terrorist, and RCHP drummer Chad Smith is pissed. This makes me feel all sorts of weird, but I'm assuming the song was from One Hot Minute. [TMZ]
- Mike Myers and his wife Kelly Tisdale had that baby everyone was talking about. It's a girl! [Us Weekly]
Lead image via Getty.