Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, lovable action hero and destroyer of cod, made comedian Nick Mundy’s wedding even more memorable when he surprised him by officiating the ceremony. The unlikely duo first met when the Screen Junkies sent Mundy to interview The Rock at a junket for 2013’s Pain & Gain. The interviews went terribly, as Mundy was too starstruck to function. Who could blame him? Still, the Rock was charmed by Mundy and the two became friends. He asked The Rock to be his best man, but he declined. Looks like Dwayne had other tricks up his sleeve.
Do you remember the movie Justin to Kelly? Of course you do. Well it looks like Kelly Clarkson doesn’t want anyone to remember the 2003 film, including the woman she hired as nanny to her 11-month-old daughter, River Rose. Clarkson’s nanny loves the American Idol movie and threatened to show the film to the child. “I’m like, I will fire you,” said Clarkson.
Flavor Flav was arrested in Las Vegas for a laundry list of misdemeanor charges. The offenses, which came to a total of six, include: DUI, speeding, bogus registration, driving with a suspended license, drug possession (weed) and having an open alcohol container in the vehicle. When cops pulled over the rapper for speeding last year, they found his license had been suspended sixteen times.
- Joe Jonas is cheeky about being Gigi Hadid’s rebound/fuck buddy. [Us Weekly]
- Brandi Glanville is telling the world to stop bullying her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian and his current wife Leann Rimes, aka the woman Cibrian cheated on her with. Perhaps this is some sort of cycle because Leann Rimes was also cheated on by our cult leader Andrew Keegan with Piper Perabo during the Coyote Ugly days. In case you needed some ‘90s gossip tonight. [Perez Hilton]
- Victoria’s Secret model Josephine Skriver talks about how it was growing up with two gay parents. [E Online]
- Is Madonna frenching Diplo? [ONTD]
- In case you’ve wondered what Alanis Morissette has been up to. Why did I automatically CTRL+F “Dave Coulier” ? As if she’d mention her old flame. The ‘90s gossip is alive in me tonight. [Us Weekly]
- Shahs of Sunset’s Reza Farahan talks about why he called off his wedding. [Reality Tea]
- Is Raven-Symone joining The View permanently? [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Please don’t slut-shame The Bachelorette’s Kaitlyn Bristowe. She’s just doing her thang. On live television, yes, but still her thang.[Us Weekly]
Images via Getty.
Contact the author at email@example.com.