Tyga, the 25-year-old man who enjoys rapping about sex with teens, is “broke” and the $450,000 car he gave Kylie Jenner for her birthday was, hold on to your hats, leased. It’s the famous person equivalent of handing a friend a Netflix envelope with the Blu-ray of Interstellar inside and saying, “Happy birthday!”
To make matters more hilarious and embarrassing, Radar Online reports the car was leased in Kylie’s name. So I guess that’s the famous person equivalent of handing a friend their Netflix envelope with the Blu-ray of Interstellar inside and saying, “Happy birthday!”
Tyga may be “Stimulated,” but his wealth is simulated.
Sandra Bullock’s current boyfriend, the “super nice” 51-year-old Bryan Randall, was dating someone else until very recently. Her name is Paris St. John, she’s a model, she’s currently 23, they were together for three years, and here’s a video of them in the car together. It’s one of the clearest images we’ve gotten of Mr. Randall so far - and the first audio of his voice that I’ve heard?
“Surely? Shirley Temple.” - Bryan Randall
Madonna is not wrong.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are hanging out without you. [People]
- Jessica Chastain and Emily Blunt are too busy to join Anne Hathaway’s book club. [Glamour]
- Jada and Will hired a “secret love guru” to save their marriage. [Radar Online]
- Tom Hardy brought his dog to a premiere :) :) :) :) :) :) [ONTD]
- Ariana Grande’s fans’ attempts to cancel Wendy Williams’s show failed. [TMZ]
- Malika says Rob is doing really well. [THL]
- I need to ask Kara whether or not this is shade. [ONTD]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via TMZ.