As I've mentioned before, I have an intense and irrational attachment to the marriage of Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott, based on one flu-riddled binge-watch of Tori and Dean: Inn Love. So I have very complicated feelings about Dean admitting (on camera, on the pair's upcoming reality series True Tori) that he cheated, and Tori countering that "I could never give him enough sex." Noooooooooooooooooo, you guuuuuuuuyyyyyyyssssssss whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
"That's my worst nightmare, I cheated on my wife," Dean says frankly during what appears to be an emotional couples counseling session. "I was out of control...Sex was an escape, just like drugs and alcohol."
To which Tori tearfully adds, "I could never give him enough sex. He's never going to be happy with just me."
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield went to Paris. [JustJared]
- Ashley Greene raced a car. [JustJared]
- Jessica Biel, Kate Bosworth, and Katie Holmes went to a place and wore a thing. [Us]
- Also, Jessica Biel says she's totally down with Justin Timberlake bringing back his double earrings. (AND DENIM TUXEDO. COME ON, MAN, GO ALL THE WAY.) [People]
- Pippa Middleton went to India. [E!]
- Here is Kim Zolciak's "post-baby booty." [E!]
- Mickey Rooney will be buried in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. [Yahoo]
- BRIENNE INTERVIEW BRIENNE INTERVIEW OOH OOH OOH BRIENNE INTERVIEW [IGN]
- Ed Lauter's widow says that CBS, NBC, and Ford gave him mesothelioma by repeatedly exposing him to asbestos. [TMZ]
- Lily Allen is not going to pretend to do intercourse with her microphone anymore because she is a married lady now. [E!]
- Emma Stone is finally "back to her elegant self." [E!]
- Johnny Depp's daughter thinks he's a dweeb. [People]
- RDJ wants to connect with you.
Talk to me, Twitter. pic.twitter.com/7skFm6Ffhn
— Robert Downey Jr (@RobertDowneyJr) April 11, 2014
Image via Getty.