Robin Thicke made out with Lana Scolaro , that girl he played grab-ass with at a post-VMA party, even though his wife Paula Patton was a few feet away and that's why I'mma take a GOOD GIIIIIIIIIRL.
Apparently he also encouraged Scolaro to talk to Patton, saying that she was "chill" with whatever.
“I don’t think he cared what she thought,” Lana tells Life & Style. “I was with him the whole night!” The two had met the week before at a friend’s party, and she says he immediately approached her at the 1Oak VMAs shindig with the pick-up line, “I just love the fact that you’re so young."
"I am really into it when women won't die as fast as me," said Robin Thicke, we imagine.
“I went to the bathroom, and when I came out he was standing there,” she tells Life & Style. “He turned off the lights so no one could see us, and he started making out with me. He was grabbing me. He was like, ‘I want to get you into bed!’”
Unfortunately, this did not happen, but Thicke reportedly got her number when the party broke up at 8 AM. Thus goes the first page of Nicholas Sparks' The Notebook. [Life & Style]
Gwen Stefani is pregnant at 43 years old, with a little sibling for Kingston Rossdale, born in 2006, which does not make explaining what a "hollaback girl" is to your AP English teacher any easier but is very nice just the same. [In Touch]
Michelle Williams is gonna play Cabaret's Sally Bowles (a.k.a. the Liza Minnelli role) in her Broadway debut. I don't necessarily know if I can see that, but I like her ambition. She could have gone with Roxie Hart in Chicago like any old half-assed young female star. If you need any vocal training, Michelle Williams, I sing "Mein Herr" in the shower like a boss. [NYT]
Lady Gaga might play host and musical guest for an episode of Saturday Night Live this fall, right when I finally got "Judas" out of my head. [Zap2It]
- A woman stalking John Cusack was arrested. [TMZ]
- This is disgusting and horrifying. [TMZ]
- Tyga's getting sued. [TMZ]
- Raven Symone and her maybe-girlfriend AzMarie Livingston were at LudaDay Celebrity Pool Party, a.k.a. what Ludacris called his Labor Day party. Why was I not there?!! [Us Weekly]
- Justin Bieber's shirt was ripped open by a Force of Nature, or maybe the Sandra Bullock classic Force of Nature. [TMZ]
- A friend of Justin Bieber's miniature abs might be an international coke dealer because life is a Bret Easton Ellis novel I guess. [Radar Online]
- Kelly Ripa bobbed her hair. [People]
- Bill Nye The Science Guy is going to be on Dancing With the Stars. Stay tuned for Zooboomafoo's turn as a monosyllabic 17-year-old father-to-be on Teen Mom. [HuffPo]
- Stacy Keibler went to Burning Man and it changed her whole perspective on shit. And she's never even BEEN to Mt. Vesuvius. [Us Weekly]
- Kate Moss has a secret Instagram account. [E!]
- The roast of James Franco was also filled with Hathahate. [Us Weekly]
- "How Tyra Banks Makes Herself Look Thinner." Don't you guys want a David Foster Wallace essay on Tyra Banks? That's not a joke, I actually think about that all the time. [E!]
- Prince has a sense of humor ABOUT PRINCE. A+++ [Gossip Cop]
- Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whitely have not broken up. It's just rumors. I repeat: They are still a couple. So stop crying. Shh, stop crying. [Gossip Cop]
- Clint Eastwood is maybe-dating (listen closely) his ex-wife's new boyfriend's ex-wife. Sitcom? "Clint" on CBS? [Radar Online]
- Jennifer Lopez feels like she's not good at singing. [Cosmo]
- A picture of Seth Meyers and his bride because derp derp derpen. [Us Weekly]
- Everyone is mad or happy about Dakota Johnson and Charlie Hunnam as Ana Steele and Christian Grey in The Untitled Ben Wah Balls Project. [NYDN]
- Charlie Hunnam wore a t-shirt that promotes Weed Smoking. [TMZ]
- Jesus, Terrence Howard. [NYDN]
- Jack Nicholson is retiring from acting. Someone play taps for the eyebrows, pls. [Radar Online]