Minor inconveniences like scheduling conflicts in different states are nothing when you harness the power of Taylor Swift.
Over the weekend, Swift was expected in two places at once—at Coachella with her other famous friends and at the San Antonio wedding of her backup singer Eliotte Nicole. Taylor, being rich and crazy, somehow managed to make both.
US Weekly reports:
Swift was spotted mingling with guests and and rocking a white dress with her “bleachella” bleached blonde hair — which she first debuted via the May cover of Vogue — at the ceremony with her mom, Andrea Swift, according to photos from wedding photographer Jake Baine.
After watching her friend tie the knot, the “Shake It Off” singer hustled back to the desert and made it back in time for closing acts (probably thanks to the time difference).
Thanks to the time difference and, more likely, access to a private plane. Not great for the environment, but great for Taylor Swift’s friendships.
This is cute.
This is a thing.
- Speaking of Jared Leto, he hugged Halsey. [POPSUGAR]
- Oliva Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are having another baby. [POPSUGAR]
- Teen Mom Catelynn Lowell is out of rehab. [MTV]
- Teen Mom Leah Messer is glad she went to rehab. [People]
- Kate Middleton and Prince William rarely hold hands in public. The reason why will BORE you. [People]
Image via Getty.