Writing this makes me feel like it's one of the Groundhog Day scenes where Bill Murray wakes up, yet again, to the clock radio playing "I Got You Babe," but Lindsay Lohan got arrested early this morning for smacking a dude with her car on the way into the parking lot of a club in New York's Meatpacking District.…
Plenty of his famous friends showed up to pay tribute to Michael Jackson at a concert held in honor of the late singer in Wales. Jamie Foxx, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Smokey Robinson, and many others performed, but Jennifer Hudson—who'd been scheduled to appear—cancelled at the last minute, citing "major…
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, Joan Rivers has an endless supply of jokes about Snooki's pussy, Ramona Singer takes another wide-eyed stroll down the catwalk, and Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband talks about his plan to have a baby with his 94-year-old wife.It was too much to resist when Joan Rivers saw…
After her death, Elizabeth Taylor's many marriages have received almost as much attention as her film career. What's behind our obsession with serially married ladies?
Last night, a patron at an LA bar took it upon himself to question the sexuality of the star of Indiana Jones And The Murder Of Your Childhood Memories, referring to Shia The Beef as a "fucking faggot." Bar fight!
- Seriously, this kid's got some great genes.
Nicki Minaj and her entourage were kicked out of a five-star hotel for causing a ruckus. What did they expect? Everybody knows she's a motherfucking monster.
- Natalie Portman's Best Actress trophy at last night's Critic's Choice Movie Awards was Black Swan's only victory of the night, even though it was nominated in 12 different categories. The Facebook movie snuck up from behind, winning three awards.
- Lindsay Lohan will be released from rehab — either later today or tomorrow morning — and Dina Lohan is begging the paparazzi not to follow her.
- More on this in Midweek Madness, but Heidi Montag is a sad Barbie on the cover of Life & Style, calling her plastic surgery a "disaster" and showing off her scars a year after the procedures.
- After almost getting divorced, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are back in marital blissland and preparing to renew their marriage vows. They've been through so much together! Isn't their ability to forget the past kind of inspiring?
- Newlyweds T.I. and Tameka "Tiny" Cottle — who just married on July 30 — were busted for possession of a controlled substance (mary jane) last night.
- Angelina Jolie is pleading for help on behalf of Pakistan's flood victims.
- It's confirmed, sorta: Kat Von D and Jesse James are dating.
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were spotted nuzzling on the set of her movie, On The Road, being filmed in Montreal (?!?).
- Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone? Officially splitsville. Tweeted Martone, "thanks for t notes. yes, i saw t press today. We are not together, haven't been in 2 months. And we will not comment on it. Sorry. We r fine. [Gawker]