Naomi Campbell, Helena Christensen, Eva Herzigova, Cindy Crawford, and Yasmin Le Bon star in — and actually play the band — in the video for Duran Duran's new song, "Girl Panic!" The song is catchy, but the clip clocks in at nearly ten minutes thanks to long, interstitial scenes where Nick Rhodes, Simon Le Bon,…
Harper's Bazaar Women Of The Year Awards in London are always notable. But this year...did they bring us the best dress of all?
Roberto Cavalli is a notorious ass who makes absurdly sexy clothes. Like, the sartorial equivalent of aggressive sexyface. So, yes, in other words his Paris Fashion Week party was ridiculous, over-the-top, and totally star-studded.
At the edgiest of the fashion weeks, the serious risks come out. For better or worse.
- Peaches Geldof, the current face of British lingerie brand Ultimo's teen brand, may lose her contract over that little incident where she allegedly had a heroin-fueled one-night-stand with a dude named Ben who then told the Internet about it. [Sun]
- Katie Holmes can add another feather to her designing cap: creative-directing new uniforms for the Church of Scientology. Holmes and Tom Cruise apparently had creative oversight of the religion's new threads, offering direction to designer Richard Tyler. [Daily Mail]
- Jennifer Lopez is getting out of the U.S. clothing business, closing her brand, Sweetface. In 2007, Lopez shuttered JLO, replacing it with Justsweet — which then closed after two seasons. It's tough out there for a wannabe fashion mogul. [WWD]
- Kate Moss partied in London wearing ripped-from-the-catwalk Fall 09 Balmain. The skintight dress, being a runway sample, wasn't designed for actual wear. So a seam split wide open. [Daily Mail]
- Donatella Versace's on the prowl: "I am looking for The One to take over the Versace brand." How Carrie Bradshaw of her? Anyway, the front-runner right now seems to be English designer Christopher Kane: ""Christopher is my favorite designer. He and Tammy remind me so much of me and Gianni - brother and sister,…