Shade Court is here, the arbiters of shade were queer, get used to it.
Here’s a tough question: When you’re traveling abroad and a child begs for change, what do you do?
Perhaps scarred from years past, the American Music Awards were relatively tame Sunday night, both onstage and the red carpet.
After years of concern, concern-trolling, and self-destructive behavior that made even Oprah do this, Rihanna is allegedly taking some time off from her Diamonds World Tour to check into a women's sex and love addiction program at Centers for Relationship and Sexual Recovery (CRSR) on Recovery Ranch, a Tennessee…
Kirstie Alley says she's lost 100 pounds. "I feel like I'm back in my element," she adds. "I honestly didn't even realize what I looked like." She denies going under the knife: "I haven't had plastic surgery, but here's the reason: People do plastic surgery to make you look younger," she said. "I don't think it makes…
The Internet's panties simultaneously moistened upon hearing the news that former hallucinating Angels fan/ lovestruck teenager who crushes on a girl with seriously questionable taste in prom dresses/ jaw-droppingly hot man looking stern in a suit Joseph Gordon-Levitt will be playing bad guy Alberto Falcone in the new
Some big stuff went down in Celebland this year: Cheating, rehab, hookers, blow, engagements, adoptions, and offensive tirades! Here are the top ten stories that kept us enthralled.
- Rachel Zoe is pregnant, according to often-inaccurate tabloid Ok! magazine.
- Wyclef Jean was hospitalized in New Jersey last night for "stress and fatigue." His rep says running for Haiti's presidency (not to mention battling Sean Penn) has made for a "grueling eight weeks."
- In the October issue of Vogue, Carey Mulligan says, "I want to be in Glee, but I'm told I'm not famous enough to be a cameo."
- Francis Bean Cobain allegedly sent a message out to her mother, Courtney Love, via (an unverified) Twitter account.
- Elin Nordegren has done an exclusive interview with People.
- Spencer Pratt has contacted Vivid Entertainment about selling a sex tape featuring himself and Heidi Montag, which he says, "makes Kim Kardashian look like an amateur."
- Kat Von D did a radio interview in which she attempted to justify, rationalize and explain dating Jesse James.