- If you weren't already aware, voter turnout is really high. That's led to some scattered problems, which will be chronicled after the jump. [Washington Post]
- In the mean time, the fucking Supreme Court heard the fucking case about fucking swearing on fucking TV. They didn't say "fuck" once, so I felt like someone… »
- More Olympian ovations! This week we crushed on Shelly-Ann Fraser's gleaming braces and Shawn Johnson's balance beam dominance.
- You sent in your retro sports photos, which won the adorable Olympics.
- We audibly squeeeeeee-d when we discovered that Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams were back together. Squeee!
- We did… »
P.U.M.A., » that utterly inane group of outraged Hillary Clinton supporters who insist on "being heard and heeded" in their continued support of Clinton for President, also seek, according to their mission statement , "to critique and oppose the misogyny, discrimination, and disinformation in the…