In 2015, there was beef. Boy, was there ever beef. Let’s take a look at the year in public, prolonged, funny and existentially ponderous disagreement, and resolve to be a little more chill in 2016.
- Brace yourself: Lady Gaga's New Year's Eve was low-key.
- Agyness Deyn might try hypnotism to quit smoking. She "obviously" wants to stop so she can "settle down and have babies," says a friend of her boyfriend's. Obviously that's any woman's only consideration. [Daily Mail]
- Britney Spears defied court-mandated visitation hours last night by refusing to turn her sons over to ex-husband Kevin Federline. So the cops were called! And then an "intoxicated" Britney was taken, via ambulance, to the Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. [Us Magazine]
- Britney is still in the hospital for…
- Paris Hilton and Entourage star Adrian Grenier are hanging out because he's making a documentary about the paparazzi — although they "looked pretty couple-y at her Malibu house party last Saturday." [Rush & Molloy, 2nd item]
- The Obama Girl might vote for Hillary Clinton. Also, she'll be in the October issue of Playboy…
- Funny headline: 'Paris Hilton, Free To Speak Her Mind (Such As It Is)' [Washington Post]
- Nicky Hilton was annoyed by the "media circus." And you know what they say about the stars...[Gatecrasher]
- Britney Spears not going to perform with Cyndi Lauper and the MisShapes, much to our everlasting regret. Because she would…