When Tom Ford guest edited Vogue Paris' Holiday issue, he put in an editorial that's a little unusual for a fashion magazine: it features only "mature women" who haven't gone under the knife.
- Just a day after Michelle Obama was featured in a totally unauthorized PETA ad, Weatherproof is under fire from the White House for erecting a Times Square billboard with a picture of Barack Obama wearing one of its jackets. [Telegraph]
- More rumored changes for The Greatest Show On Earth, Project Runway: Season 6 of the show, the first to be broadcast on Lifetime, may feature "More Than A Pretty Face" magazine Marie Claire in lieu of Elle as the affiliated fashion magazine sponsor. [WWD, 1st item]
- Whoah: Are New York Times fashion critic Cathy Horyn…
- So all that time at the gym bashing John Galliano paid off! Such that Marc Jacobs saw it fit to run nude photos of himself in the latest issue of the tres exclusif magazine Visionaire in honor of his guest editing stint. [WWD, 1st item]
- International Herald Tribune fashion critic Suzy Menkes: "I'm afraid my British…