Looking for a job? Why not apply to be a dancer at a Vegas strip club owned by washed-up Motley Crue front man Vince Neil? What? You're holding out for Joe Elliott's place instead? Whatever, girl. It's your career.
- We've heard about it before, but apparently the specter is persistent: Lady Gaga is "terrified" and "annoyed" by a ghost that has been following her while she's on tour. The ghost's name is Ryan.
- Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced today that they've been separated for several months. They said in a joint statement that they need, "to better understand ourselves and the qualities we need in a partner and for our marriage."
- After Tweeting about retiring from acting, the beauty of black men and various existential crises, Amanda Bynes has deleted her Twitter account. Sniffle.
- In a new People interview, Elizabeth Edwards discusses John Edwards' cheating scandal, saying, "John's conduct through this whole thing was terrible and it makes people want him to pay for it."
- Susan Sarandon, the self-described "Johnny Appleseed of ping-pong," is working on a reality show about her ping-pong nightclub SPiN, and the young players trying to make it to the Olympics. "It won't be the Jersey Shore," says Susan.
- In her new documentary, in addition to all the stuff about Groundhog Day, Britney Spears also talks about Kevin Federline: "I think I married for the wrong reasons. Instead of following my heart and doing something that made me really happy, I just did it for the idea of [marriage and] everything." Knowing is half…