While it may be unclear if they were having a blast at the time of these photographs, we can surmise with relative certainty that Charli XCX and Tori Amos, pop stars on opposite poles, are at least enjoying their outfits. We certainly are.
For their fall 2015 couture show, Viktor & Rolf—who recently announced they’ve quit the ready-to-wear business in order to focus entirely on couture—put models in an increasingly elaborate series of deconstructed artwork, frames and all.
- JWOWW wants Snooki to collaborate on a sunglasses collection. "I'm a good designer, but she's great with ideas. She tells me…and I can put them on paper," said JWOWW. Also, JWOWW would like Lady Gaga to wear her swimsuits. [People]
After the epic, symbolism-laden video for "Bad Romance," it would be a vast understatement to say that fans were excited for Lady Gaga's next clip — "Telephone," featuring Beyoncé. Anticipation was high. But the video? Ugh, where do we begin?
- In case you might have forgotten their existence, the Kardashian sisters would like to remind you that they have not only a Bebe clothing line, but also a jewelry collection. It is, says Kim, "inspired by our Armenian heritage." [People]
Viktor & Rolf's Spring 2010 collection, which headed down the runway at Paris Fashion Week this morning, was filled with amazing, ruffle-heavy dresses that looked a bit like 80s Barbie gowns with an Edward Scissorhands touch.
- Michelle Obama wore French-born Brooklyn-based designer Sophie Theallet to unveil a bust of Sojourner Truth at Emancipation Hall yesterday. Naturally, journalistically, WWD asked the designer to specify the First Lady's measurements. Theallet declined. [WWD]
- Addressing the alarming shortage of celebrity fragrances, Halle Berry, who is releasing her own, proclaims: "It’s a real, true expression of who I am — I was involved in all aspects of making it." [WWD]
- Oh, those wags at PETA! In another devastating jab at their fur-sporting nemeses, the animal rights wits have…
- Remember when Ellen came out and everyone was like, "yeah, we know, but thanks"? Her confirmation that she's the new Cover Girl is kinda like that. [People]
- Our unreasonable dislike of fame whore/hockey player/Vogue intern/fashionisto Sean Avery grows apace. He is now involved with a Bravo reality show. [NY Mag]