And also you're a jerk and you need to shut up, you dumb idiot. Responding to rumors that he finger-cheated with an old flame whilst punting on the Thames or something, George Clooney fired back that the media is a bunch of lying dum-dums who fabricate all manner of salacious things about Clooney's finger activity in…
Actress Octavia Spencer has been the toast of the town since getting a heap of award nominations for her role in The Help, but, much to her dismay, a lot of the conversation in the press about her has involved her weight. She took to Facebook to air her frustrations and set the record straight.is in this…
- Though she has acted alongside respected thespians such as Joaquin Phoenix, James Purefoy and Luke Wilson, working with a pachyderm for Water For Elephants was "one of the best experiences of my career," says Reese Witherspoon.
- Over the weekend, J-WOWW was photographed kissing a 35-year-old man named Roger while filming Jersey Shore. Now's she's broken up with Tom Lippolis, her long-term boyfriend, who says, "She just lost the best thing that ever happened to her."
- Taylor Swift received eight Grammy nominations. "I started freaking out and jumping up and down," she claims. On winning one, she says:
- "We're very much in love. Especially her. We're actually going to tie the knot next Tuesday." — Gerard Butler, joking with Conan O'Brien about the Jennier Aniston rumors. He continued:
- This report calls Jennifer Aniston "lovelorn" and "notoriously unlucky-in-love" but explains that she has "set her sights" on Gerard Butler, which is "cause for renewed optimism." What does all this really mean? It's simple:
- Sadness: Slumdog Millionaire actress Rubina Ali has allegedly been placed up for
adoptionsale by her father, who offered the girl to an undercover reporter posing as a sheik for roughly 270,000 pounds. [DailyMail]