Today on Katie Couric's aptly named daytime talk show Katie, Couric interviewed three women of The Bachelor she deemed "the bad girls" of the show, Erica Rose (season 9 with the prince), Vienna Girardi (season 14, Jake Pavelka) and Courtney Robertson (season 16, Ben), to see how good it feels to be baddd. Spoiler:…
Those of us outside of La-La land may not know Los Angeles Confidential Magazine's Fall Fashion issue. But, believe me, we can all enjoy the star-studded celebration at The London West Hollywood!
- Oh no! Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen have called it quits after only 10 months of marriage.
- In the September issue of Elle, Julia Roberts says she refuses to get Botox because, "Your face tells a story and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office..."
- Today a judge sentenced Lindsay Lohan to 90 days in jail followed by a 90-day inpatient rehab program for violating her probation. Lindsay broke down while addressing the court and said, "I did the best I could."
- In a new People interview, Elizabeth Edwards discusses John Edwards' cheating scandal, saying, "John's conduct through this whole thing was terrible and it makes people want him to pay for it."
- Today Mel Gibson's camp put the word out that he's filed a restraining order against his ex Oksana Grigorieva. However, she actually got a restraining order against him first, claiming domestic violence. She explains, "He's playing dirty."
- In an interview with a British tabloid, Glee creator Ryan Murphy says he's OK with cast members dating each other, "But I have a rule: don't do it in your trailer! They've broken that rule on many occasions..."
- Lindsay Lohan attempted to DJ at a party in London last night with respected DJ Gareth Geno. One partygoer said, "She seemed like a total drunken, incoherent mess... It was really embarrassing to watch."
- In the new issue of U.K. Harper's Bazaar, Megan Fox announces, "I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian [Austin Green]," not that it's any of our business.