Robert Pattinson talked recently to French magazine Premiere about his upcoming role in David Cronenberg's movie Cosmopolis. In discussing his current acting work, he also managed to slyly imply that the Twilight movies sucked without outright biting the hand that's made him famous. Well played, RPatz. »…
- Literary sensations Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen premiere their first book, Influence. '"Ashley and Mary-Kate take readers on a journey through their celebrated young lives, pausing to reflect on what has helped shape them into who they are today," the book's publisher said in a statement. "They interviewed 20 people… »
- Rumors are swirling that Aggy will be making her "major" acting debut this holiday season as Dr. Who's "Christmas companion" (don't look at me) in the show's major 12/25 episode. [Gallifreyone.com]
- It takes a lot to replace Naomi Campbell. After, ahem, legal troubles prevented the beleaguered mannequin from walking… »
- Project Runway's silver fox considers the difficult task of making John McCain work: "That's a challenge," Tim Gunn says. "Give him some color. I'd give him better-fitting suits - Hugo Boss, John Varvatos. I mean, I will say, he's a man of a certain age, so at least he's cleaned up and polished." In other news, he… »
Last night in Los Angeles, the stars came out for Alexander McQueen, the British designer known as an enfant terrible. In attendance: Janet Jackson, Eve, China Chow, Vidal Sassoon, Jay Manuel, Kelly Lynch and many more. Who wore Good, who wore Bad and who wore Ugly? Find out, after the jump. »
- You knew this already, but Project Runway judge/style tome author/ELLE fashion director Nina Garcia has parted ways with the magazine that made her. At least, ELLE has yet to tell anyone the rumors are false.
- Our sources say Garcia came in Friday morning around the hour fashion people usually get to work Friday… »