- Mad Men star January Jones allegedly crashed her Range Rover into three parked cars and then left the scene.
- Jennifer Aniston laments: "I've been asked lately, 'Jen, what's this baby food diet all about?'"
- Uh-oh: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had a huge fight on the set of Twilight: Eclipse.
Lynn Redgrave passed away today at the age of 67, after a long and public battle with breast cancer. Her death marks the end of a long, varied and illustrious career.
- Stephen Baldwin told a reporter at CPAC, "I am not happy about the way things are. I pray for President Obama every single day. But tell you what. Homey made this bed, now he has got to lay in it."
"How wonderful life is, now that Gaga's in the world," warbled Elton John. Hyperbolic? Maybe: but red carpets are sure a lot weirder! The amfAR New York Gala is always star-studded and fab, but it's never been this...odd.
- In an exclusive interview with The Insider that airs tomorrow, Lindsay Lohan discusses her issues with her father and takes Niecy Nash on a tour of her messy house, revealing that she thinks she's a hoarder.
- Emma Watson has arrived at Brown University… And so have the paparazzi:
Because obviously the best way to address the tragedy of Natasha Richardson's death is to ascribe it to a ghoulish, dubious "Redgrave Curse." Why settle for quiet dignity when there are conspiracy theories?!
Acclaimed actress Natasha Richardson died today of head injuries sustained in a skiing accident. She was 45.
- Interesting: Chris Brown and Rihanna are "taking a break." They're not calling it a breakup, though.
- Miley Cyrus might make you want to puke: Hannah Montana Chocolate Granola Bars have been recalled due to suspected salmonella contamination. [Perez]
- American Idol finalist and sex-tape star Jessica Sierra, whom you may have last seen smoking naked in a bathtub, is pregnant. The father is a "rapper." Sierra remains in a Florida jail, though she is now in the infirmary on a "pregnancy diet." [TMZ]
- Hey, have you heard the rumor that the father of Jamie Lynn's baby is…
When the Golden Globe noms were announced last week, we broke down the female honorees along the old Shirley MacLaine adage about good parts for actresses falling into either hooker, victim or doormat categories. Today, the Screen Actors Guild announced the nominees for its awards and, although there's nary a hooker…