If you’ve ever wanted to see Adele get so, so real and so, so awesome, good news.
Tonight, NBC officially debuts two new shows marking the return of two beloved Latina actors—Eva Longoria and America Ferrera—to primetime network television. And, surprise! On first glance, both Telenovela and Superstore are somewhat zany comedies with heart and soul that show off the best of each actor’s comedic…
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden: Engaged.
- Despite earlier reports that Heidi Montag's mother was shocked and horrified by her recent plastic surgery, Heidi says, "Actually she was excited for me and she's asking me... for her surgery next." She continues:
- Wyclef Jean is speaking out against criticisms of his foundation, Yele Haiti, releasing this statement:
[New York, August 5. Image via INF]
- "Sources" say Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick have decided to live apart just weeks after the birth of their twin daughters. Matthew will stay in their Manhattan apartment and Sarah Jessica will move to Brooklyn with the kids.
- Lindsay Lohan turns 23 tomorrow, but she's allegedly already been paid $70,000 by the MGM Grand for hosting an all-day "pre-celebration" in Las Vegas last Saturday.