Tonight, NBC officially debuts two new shows marking the return of two beloved Latina actors—Eva Longoria and America Ferrera—to primetime network television. And, surprise! On first glance, both Telenovela and Superstore are somewhat zany comedies with heart and soul that show off the best of each actor’s comedic…
- A new photo of Sandra Bullock has "surfaced," and in it, she is not wearing a wedding ring.
- Michael Lohan is still using media outlets to have conversations with his daughter Lindsay. Today he tells a paper:
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden: Engaged.
- Despite earlier reports that Heidi Montag's mother was shocked and horrified by her recent plastic surgery, Heidi says, "Actually she was excited for me and she's asking me... for her surgery next." She continues:
- Wyclef Jean is speaking out against criticisms of his foundation, Yele Haiti, releasing this statement:
- For the love of God. Khloe Kardashian says: "I want to be a skinny pregnant person." Actually, what she says when she's asked about having kids is: