When you think Carly Rae Jepsen, you think annoyingly catchy melodies and sugary lyrics that rely heavily on their face value. What you don’t think, or at least I didn’t, is “man, Carly Rae’s new song will sound so hard mashed up with Nine Inch Nails’ ‘Head Like a Hole.’” But you know what? I really, really like it!
A pervy upskirt shot of underwearless Anne Hathaway getting out of a limo at a New York premiere of Les Miserables has been making the rounds on that beautiful formless mass of the collective human id that we call the Interwebz. This morning on the TODAY show, she responded eloquently to host/human toejam Matt Lauer
- Comeback kid (?) Lindsay Lohan has already gone back to her complicated lifestyle of dramarama mixed with rich-people acquisitions. We could talk about her for hours—she just never stops! All that Red Bull, maybe. Here we go.
- Well shit. Love her or hate her, you cannot deny that Megan Fox looks amazing and happy in her beachy, pretty wedding pictures.
- Britney shouted, "What's up London?" at a recent gig… In Manchester. Mancunians were irritated. [Daily Mail]
- When Carrie Prejean said she was against gay marriage because "that's how I've been raised by my mother" she wasn't kidding. During her parents divorce, both parents hurled accusations of homosexuality at the other side.
- Kiefer Sutherland may be looking at a minor assault charge in NYC for headbutting designer Jack McCollough. The real problem?
Musicians like Trent Reznor were horrified to learn that their music is being used to torture detainees at the prison at Guantanamo Bay. Everything from Reznor's "March of the Pigs" to Eminem's "The Real Slim Shady" to to Queen's "We Will Rock You" to Bob Singleton's "I Love You" (from Barney) is being used to try to…