Today is shaping up to be pretty bad for fans of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler (aka everyone). It seems NBC will give 30 Rock one final shortened season and then it will be kaput. But it also looks very much like Parks and Recreation and Community will be given abbreviated "send off" seasons and then will also be killed…
There have been seven divorces that have occurred on The Real Housewives franchise in the five years since its premiere. The most recent casualty of this "divorce curse," Vicki Gunvalson, blames reality TV for her marital troubles telling CNN recently, "We didn't have 90 percent of the problems that we have now and I…
- Ugh. 90s weight-loss spitfire Susan Powter has a video message for Gabourey Sidibe:
- Lindsay Lohan is preparing herself for the release of a sex tape that's making the rounds in L.A. — apparently, by attending a sex toy launch at the Hollywood club Voyeur in a low-cut, see-through top with no bra.
- Filming of Sex And The City 2 has gotten "chaotic," with crazed fans "bombarding the set." An eyewitness says:
- Did Madonna collapse twice during her show in Sofia, Bulgaria?
- There's a rumor going around that Lady Gaga is intersex. Supposedly she said, "It's not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia..."
- After partying at a local bar, Jon Gosselin reportedly brought a 23-year-old cocktail waitress back to his apartment over the garage of his Pennsylvania home. She left the next morning wearing the same outfit. Jon claims she's just the babysitter.
- Angelina Jolie, as you may know, was in Baghdad yesterday. Saint Angelina walked through a makeshift settlement where 20,000 displaced Iraqis live, and said: