- Does Beyoncé really have a tattoo on her hand which reads "Brooklyn"?
- Filming of Sex And The City 2 has gotten "chaotic," with crazed fans "bombarding the set." An eyewitness says:
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, where we learn that with the cash In Touch paid Jon Gosselin for an exclusive interview, the father of eight can buy a truckload of fugly T-shirts. Margaret assists in our tabloid roundup, ahead.
- Jude Law got someone pregnant, but not Rachel McAdams' sister Kayleen — her rep (she's a makeup artist) says "She has never even met him." [Star]
- So. The mother of Jude Law's unborn spawn is:
- Last week, Katherine Heigl complained that "cruel and mean" Grey's Anatomy producers forced her to work a 17-hour day, but according to rumors, the schedule was the result of producers shuffling things around to let her promote The Ugly Truth.
- Samantha Ronson reportedly returned home at 5am last night to find that Lindsay Lohan had been waiting on her stoop for hours. The paparazzi caught Linds crying, demanding to know where Sam had been, and shrieking, "I'm your girlfriend!"
- Chris Brown has released a video apology for assaulting Rihanna. He says: "I've told Rihanna countless times and I'm telling you today that I am truly, truly sorry...
- Yesterday afternoon the police were called to Mischa Barton's home to help with a "medical issue." Now a source says she's been placed under involuntary psychiatric hold.
- Is Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's friendship in trouble? A source says:
- Tony Romo broke up with Jessica Simpson the night before her 29th birthday on July 10, which is especially tragic because she had planned a Barbie and Ken themed party.