- Today in ORLY? news: Lady Gaga is "terrified" of evil spirits and spends thousands of dollars on having every hotel and tour venue "scanned by a team of paranormal investigators."
- Is Scarlett Johansson ditching the Hollywood life for something earthier?
- A London man found the album from Amy Winehouse's wedding to Blake Fielder-Civil in a dumpster with some photos torn out and Amy's beehive colored in.
- Oprah is being sued for $1 trillion. That is one trillion dollars. Here's the deal:
- Jesus Luz went on a Brazilian TV program, Fantastico, and said of Madonna: "She is my friend, only my friend." Hmm. Wow. Okay. He also said: