The classic Hollywood exploitation story involves a young/naive struggling actress, a sleazy older man, and the promise of fame. But there's another sad tale to be told: That of the male child actor, sexually abused by a man with "connections." Former child stars Todd Bridges and Corey Feldman are teaming up to…
- Renée Zellweger was photographed at the Carolina Herrera boutique in West Hollywood — as a huge rack of wedding dresses went by.
- Heidi Montag has filed for a legal separation from Spencer Pratt, citing "irreconcilable differences." Heidi is representing herself and accidentally went to the wrong courthouse this morning, but she did manage to tip-off the paparazzi without Spencer's help.
- Whitney Houston's disastrous comeback tour is still going, and at a show in Denmark recently, hundreds of disappointed fans actually walked out on her performance. Says a critic who attended the show:
- As part of her I Don't Give A Damn About My Disney Reputation World Tour 2010, Miley Cyrus shocked the audience of Britain's Got Talent by "simulating a lesbian kiss" on stage:
- Last summer, psychic James Van Praagh appeared on The View, and reportedly told Barbara Walters there was an issue with her blood. Barbara said later, "I'm skeptical and Mr. Van Praagh knows it," but now she's having heart surgery.
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, Snooki is back on our TV sets, an evil cat tries to murder its owner, and more on scientific fart protection.
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, a serial urinator terrorizes NYC, Heidi Fleiss still has love for the world's oldest profession, and some drunk girls on St. Patrick's Day say "fuck" on live TV.