- Washington Post writer Jonathan Capehart is calling out Gabourey Sidibe, and intimating that she is not very nice. In fact, he says, "She's mean."
- According to this report, Jennifer Aniston wanted to lose weight before she flew to Hawaii to film Just Go With It with Adam Sandler and Nicole Kidman. So famed trainer Tracy Anderson put her on a "Baby Food Cleanse" program.
- Jenna Jameson says she isn't extending her emergency restraining order against Tito Ortiz, and he's moving back into their home today. "To be honest, I'm not hurt at all," she said.
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have split up. A source says:
- In an interview that airs tonight on Extra, a dermatologist's assistant named Jason Pfieffer claims he had a"passionate and sexual" relationship with Michael Jackson to the day he died.
- Betty White has some rules about appearing on Saturday Night Live on May 8:
- On Howard Stern's radio show today Courtney Love said she dated Gavin Rossdale for eight months... while he was with Gwen Stefani. "He got good in bed... something happened. Maybe Gwen taught him, for all I know," said Love.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: Together again on screen? Maybe! Angelina says:
- Tito Ortiz was arrested on felony domestic violence charges today for allegedly beating Jenna Jameson at the home they live in with their 13-month-old twin boys.
Helen Mirren says she's happy that an uncut version of the raunchy 1979 fuckfest will finally be released. According to Dame Helen, the film has an "irresistible mix of art and genitals." • Porn magnate Jenna Jameson confirms that she with her first child, courtesy of boyfriend, mixed martial artist Tito Ortiz. She…