Timbaland spent most of early December hinting that he would share an Aaliyah single that had never been released. It’s not surprising that Timbaland would have an unreleased single, the producer worked with Aaliyah on some of her most memorable tracks, including “Try Again.”
The copyright lawsuit against Timbaland and Jay Z for their 1999 hit “Big Pimpin’” is headed to trial in October and both will be called to testify. The courtroom battle will likely be as contentious as the “Blurred Lines” trial, if not even more so. It will also be better, because Robin Thicke will not be present.
Timbaland recently posted a photo of Aaliyah on his Instagram, saying that he is often asked if he has any never-before-heard music from the cherished late singer. In the caption, he confirmed that he does have unreleased tracks from Baby Girl and promises a sneak peek is on its way.
Tink is a Chicago triple-threat singer, rapper, and songwriter who has been gradually making her rise on the rap blogs and niche-music internet over the past two years or so. "Ratchet Commandments" is the first single off her upcoming major-label, Timbaland-produced debut record. It's great, but it's not the only…
Beyoncé, Jay Z and Timbaland are being sued by a Hungarian folk singer for allegedly ripping off vocals from one of her songs which she claims was used in Beyoncé's "Drunk In Love."
Weekly-ish, a pre-approved, snap-judged music guide based on our very scientific, non-subjective Yes/No rating system. There's really no debating this, come on, stop.
Alexander Wang launched his sportswear-inspired collection for H&M last night in New York City with a runway show and a post-show party, the latter of which he is almost as renowned for as his clothing. And say what you want about the scuba-boxerness of the situation (or the WANG hat), Alexander Wang, in general,…
Jennifer Hudson just dropped the video for her latest, a collaboration with Timbaland called "Walk It Out." Ironic title for a perfectly chill driving-to-the-beach summer jam! And it'll maybe give you flashbacks if you spent any part of the 1990s in front of MTV.
In today's Tweet Beat, Missy Elliott and Timbaland are falling asleep listening to the radio, Kendra Wilkinson and Heidi Montag think ladies want their husbands and Kate Mara is not dating her cousin.
They've said it before, but naturally people keep asking them, so Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres will say it again. They are not having kids. Don't want them, don't need them, it'll be just the two of them and their adorable seasonal wardrobes. Thank you, come again.
Today in unbaby news, after taking a stroll with Ashton Kutcher during which she displayed "significant roundness in the stomach area" over the weekend, Mila Kunis immediately got the baby-bump media treatment. Can we expect Ashmi spawn in the next 9 months?! What will they name her?! When will I get another job, and…
- Liam Hemsworth has confirmed that he and Miley Cyrus have broken up after dating for a year.
- Early on Monday morning, Rihanna was celebrating the Saints' Super Bowl win at a Miami club with Kim Kardashian and Timbaland, when a partygoer chucked a champagne bottle at their table from the balcony above and almost hit her.
- Leggings! Drama! Lindsay Lohan and her BFF, a shaggy-haired dude named Patrick "Pootie" Aufdenkamp, had a falling out while on vacay in St. Barts.
- Timbaland recorded a song with Chris Brown for his upcoming album, but now he's removed Chris' vocals from the track. Timbaland's manager says it's a "creative decision for both parties," but sources say he's done with the "drama" surrounding Chris.
- Talk about fighting some unholy war: Amy Winehouse has emphysema. Her father Mitch says: "With smoking the crack cocaine and the cigarettes her lungs are all gunked up. There are nodules around the chest and dark marks. She's got 70 per cent lung capacity." Shiz. [Daily Mail, via TMZ]
- Amy's emphysema is in the early…