- To further her plan for wold domination, Snooki — author, slipper-wearer, and cultural touchstone to millions — will soon be pimping a slew of licensed products, including jewelry (a NYE ball necklace!), clothing, and sunglasses. [NYPost]
British Vogue has just published one of the most beautiful — and original — fashion editorials in ages. It's all about the signs of the zodiac, and it is downright dreamy.
- Paulina Porizkova on America's Next Top Model: "The one guarantee that you will never make it as a model is to go on that show." Which is both honest and interesting, since she used to judge "that show." [NYPost]
- This makes so much sense! Levi's sizing system is now taking into account one very important metric: your ass. Because bodies are three-dimensional, and sometimes people with the same measurements are very different shapes.
"I've come from where I've come from in life the hard way, like most people. I was never one to spend any money that I hadn't earned, and I never envied what anyone else had."
- Apparently Thierry Mugler's doing Beyonce's tour costumes. This could go in one of two directions. [Style.com]
- Diddy: “I’m only about five minutes late because I was running around and spraying people." We think he's talking about his new "I Am King" fragrance — a monarch's gotta mark his territory! [WWD]