- Last night, during the first concert of her Australian tour, Whitney Houston was breathless, barely finished any of her songs, and left the stage at one point, telling her brother to take over the microphone.
- Swiss officials announced today that Roman Polanski won't be extradited to the United States until L.A. courts make a "decision on the question of an in absentia trial." For now, he'll remain under house arrest at his Swiss chalet.
- There were rumors that Sarah Jessica Parker would be the face of Halston, the brand people just can't keep themselves from reviving. And she wears Halston in the poster for SATC2. But is she actually seeking a design role? [E!]
- Angelina Jolie, as you may know, was in Baghdad yesterday. Saint Angelina walked through a makeshift settlement where 20,000 displaced Iraqis live, and said:
Tim Geithner and Todd Stern are in, Caroline Kennedy's out, Leon Panetta is delayed, Susan Rice is paying attention, and Holocaust deniers are cheering disrepair at Auschwitz. It's quite the Tuesday.
- Poor L.C. Influential L.A. boutique Kitson (the same one rumored to be cooling on Posh, but wasn't) is actually dropping Lauren Conrad's line due to "lackluster sales." [NY Mag]
- Candie's knows how to net the classy demographic: along with current pitch girl Hayden Panettiere, the company is taking over Perezhilton.com…