A reporter for TMZ (I’ll just call him Johnny TMZ) followed Teri Hatcher around the streets of Manhattan and had the kind of uncomfortably one-sided conversation men often have with disinterested women they happen to be interested in. Hatcher humors TMZ as he eagerly asks questions about her (women love when you ask…
A man named Alpha Lorenzo Walker and his conspirator Tamara Eileen Diaz were arrested earlier this month for trying to extort Stevie Wonder and were the subject of myriad tired late-night show monologue jokes for fucking up what you'd imagine for obvious offensive-punchline-type reasons would literally be the easiest…
As per tradition, The Hollywood Reporter gathered a slew of the ladies nominated for a Best Comedic Actress Emmy for a discussion of their collective career paths. This year, the women of choice were Amy Poehler, Lea Michele, Julie Bowen, Jenna Fischer, Kaley Cuoco and Teri Hatcher.Each of the women are asked to…
- Unsolicited Uterus Update: Real Housewives Of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak is carrying a fetus.
- Us Weekly is reporting that Beyoncé is pregnant.
- One of Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky's ex-boyfriends is trying to sell a photo that "shows Ali topless, on her knees, with her hands on her breasts. Beer is being poured on her breasts by someone who is off camera."
- Avril Lavigne and Lindsay Lohan had a "huge fight" at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont.
- Whoa: John Krasinski and Emily Blunt will be heading down the aisle in "about a month"!
- Nicolette Sheridan is suing her former employer, Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry, claiming he physically abused her on the set.
The Genesis Awards, a Humane Society-sponsored event which celebrates those in media and entertainment who draw attention to issues surrounding animal rights, took place last night in Los Angeles, and the stars came out to show their support:
The Noble Awards honors "outstanding charities and celebrity activism." So much for virtue being its own reward! But last night, at the Beverly Hills Hotel, the stars looked virtuous - and chic! - indeed. Most of them, that is.
- Emma Watson has arrived at Brown University… And so have the paparazzi: