- After a drinking binge, Amy Winehouse reportedly reentered rehab on Friday at the request of her new boyfriend Reg Traviss. "Reg has told her to quit the booze, otherwise he'll be off, and she hit it hard last week," says a source.
Even as many people eulogize the long and distinguished career of Ted Kennedy, others are not shying away from an uncomfortable truth: that Kennedy's past, particularly with women, was less than perfect.
Yesterday, some promises were kept, others were postponed and some were made. But in a post-Inauguration and sleep-deprived haze, it can be hard to remember which is which.
The inauguration this year seemed to have more famous faces in one place than ever before. In the gallery below, take a look at the celebrities and politicians with the best seats in the nation.
- The word is, again, that Hillary Clinton has been offered and will accept the Secretary of State job. It might not happen until after Thanksgiving, officially, though, because Obama announced he's rolling out the economic team first on Monday. [NY Times]
- Some people are a little concerned about who else she might…
- So, hooray, Ted Kennedy is out of the hospital. [NY Times]
- But, tomatoes might kill all of us, and I ain't even talking about the mutant kind. [Washington Post, Killer Tomatoes, with full info from the FDA]
- But daily sex with your partner definitely won't, though it will propel you to the top of the NY Times most…
- Hillary suffered a coughing fit in South Dakota today and might give up altogether tomorrow. I have been suffering coughing fits all weekend and I haven't even managed to give up smoking, so I'm not placing any bets, but apparently there's a deal in the works for the Obama campaign to Bernanke her Bear Stearns. [Huff…
- Hillary's push to seat Michigan and Florida despite Harold Ickes' vote to sanction the two states for holding their primaries early: breathtaking cynicism or heroic self-sacrifice? [TPM]
- McCain rejected the endorsement of that pastor who called the Catholic Church "the great whore." I'm not getting something here. I…