Brandi Glanville will never hover again! (Unless she’s in the same room with Eddie and LeAnn.) People reports the 43-year-old reality star lived my greatest trend-related nightmare recently when she fell off a hoverboard and sustained injuries that “sent her to the hospital.”
Jezebel Quickies is a new video series in which we get to know our favorite musicians, artists, actors and other creatives in a snap amount of time.
Taye Diggs—prolific Twitter follower, giver of grooves, and the original Benny in Broadway’s Rent—is headed back to the Great White Way, this time starring as Hedwig in Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Looks like your dream of watching Diggs strut around in a blonde wig and full glitter makeup is finally coming true!
Keep up the good work, Taye!
At Splitsider this week, Meredith Haggerty expertly explored what happens to the social media accounts of television shows that go off the air. "Sad things," she concludes. Well, while the accounts of actual people who join social media platforms to promote said shows aren't always quite as sad, they are pretty…
Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel have just announced that they're ending their decade-long marriage, and the universe wails a resounding wail of sorrow. They were the best couple! Nooooooooo.
At the premiere of The Best Man Holiday, everyone busted out their best jewel-tones and royal reds. Is it just the beginning of November? We're ready to get invited to some super fancy parties with good egg nog.
Season three of New Girl just began in a blaze of glory and trips to Mexico but there's lots to look forward to: Taye Diggs will be joining the cast for just one episode as "a potential romantic distraction" for Zooey Deschanel's character Jess.
This "duet" of sorts is of "I'm Not That Girl" from Wicked (the Broadway show for which Menzel won a Tony Award).
The Best Man was a classic 1999 film with a fantastic soundtrack the explored the seminal problems that come up when a group of friends get together for a wedding and find out that they all used to sleep together and that some of them still want to. Lead actor Taye Diggs grappled with his attraction for both Sanaa…
Although Kate Middleton and Prince William have only told their parents the sex of their baby, a slip of the tongue made it clear that Kate might be playing uteran hostess—I picture it as an upscale B&B, complete with L'Occitane bath products and tiny decorative soaps and a Jonathan Adler guestbook—to a tiny future…
Have you been lying awake at night wondering how Jessica Alba will get thin again after giving birth to baby number 2 this month? Well: "I have a hard time with portion control, so I have 1,200 calorie meals delivered," she tells Lucky magazine. "But I also work out, so basically I'm starving. It sucks. I drink a lot…
The 19th Annual "A Night At Sardi's" Fundraiser And Awards Dinner - which supports Alzheimer's research — was clearly a major social event. With the red carpet to match.Back in the late '60s, there was a brief vogue for "pop-topping," in which one crafted chain-mail from the pull-rings of soda cans. Kristen Bell…
Disappointed that Ryan Reynolds was named People's Sexiest Man Alive? It's time to vote for your personal favorite!
- Britney Spears is on the cover of Pop magazine, and inside, she's photographed in a wedding dress complete with veil.
- Glee creator Ryan Murphy wants people to boycott Newsweek for publishing an article on gay actors playing straight, "until an apology is issued to... brave out actors who were singled out in this damaging, needlessly cruel, and mind-blowingly bigoted piece."
- Demi Moore is fighting with Perez Hilton over pictures of her 15-year-old daughter Tallulah Willis he wrote "slut" and "ass" on because her breast and butt were accidentally exposed. Demi said he isn't "taking violating child pornography laws very seriously..."
- Madonna is making moves in Malawi: This picture at the link shows 4-year-old Mercy, the girl she's trying to adopt, holding hands with possible new sister Lourdes. [Daily Mail]
- Heidi and Spencer are going to Iraq to "perform" for the troops. And Meghan McCain — John's daughter — may be helping with the travel arrangements. Head. Exploding. [People]
- Omarosa went on Wendy Williams' new talk show Monday and shit got heated. Omarosa didn't like the way Wendy introduced her; when Wendy held…