- After leaking quotes from Mel Gibson's disgusting tirade, Radar has finally released the audio. The recording, in which he tells Oksana Grigorieva that she deserves to be raped because she wears tight clothing, is even more disturbing than originally reported.
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly has a "new love interest": a woman named Eilat Anschel, who recently finished a mandatory stint in the Israeli Defense Force. [TMZ]
- Michael Lohan claims that Lindsay Lohan's apartment was a "mess" when he stormed in yesterday. As for Lindsay, she "looked like she was hit by a truck..." her eyes were allegedly "pale and bloodshot, and her hair was a mess."
- Oh no! Boo: Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Etheridge (formerly Tammy Lynn Michaels) have ended their nine-year relationship. Sadness!
More details have emerged about Ryan & Scar Jo's super secret wedding. Fewer than 40 people were there; the guests fished and rode horses and biked at the Clayoquot Wilderness Resort in Vancouver. It sounds dreamy. • Oh noes! Hugh Laurie's new Hollywood Hills home while Hugh and his wife were asleep. No fake doctors…
- Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil "were involved in a violent row which left them both bloodied and bruised."Amy says,"Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other... I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good…