Susan Boyle has recently revealed that she's been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, an autism spectrum disorder. Prior to her announcement, it was widely documented that Boyle's disability and self-professed "slowness" was the result of damage suffered at birth. So did that not actually happen?
Jennifer Lawrence told Jay Leno that she got into a car accident when she saw people marching in a breast cancer parade who wore sashes with the word "boob" on them: "I thought it was saying 'Boo Boo,'' and so I was like, 'Whoa, does that mean there's Honey Boo Boo?' So I started craning my neck and I saw a little…
After a seven year stint on Saturday Night Live, his main contribution being the Interwebizing of the archaic, yet occasionally (rarely) still legit great sketch comedy mainstay, professional silly person and Digital Shorts pioneer Andy Samberg is leaving for greener pastures, spurred by Kristen Wiig's recent…
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - NOVEMBER 06: Susan Boyle poses during a visit to WILD LIFE Sydney on November 6, 2011 in Sydney, Australia. This is Susan's first visit to Australia. (Photo by Lisa Maree Williams/Getty Images)
Korea's Got Talent has unearthed a new Susan Boyle-type gem, and he might be even more inspirational than Boyle herself. 22-year-old Sung-bong Choi is a manual worker with no family or home to his name. His life entire has been a struggle — hopefully, until now.
- Lindsay Lohan was granted a 15-hour day pass to leave her sober house and spend Thanksgiving with her father and some friends in Los Angeles.
- In an upcoming MTV documentary about her, Nicki Minaj discusses how The Showbiz's double-standardism discourages women artists from being more assertive. "When I am assertive, I'm a bitch," she says. "When a man is assertive, he's a boss."
- Rachel Weisz and director Darren Aronofsky are separating after nine years together.
- When reporters mentioned Swift at a recent press conference, costar Anne Hathaway came to J-Gyll's defense, joking, "I've been Jake's onscreen love interest for years...You keep the conversation to me and only me, otherwise I'm going to get nasty!" [People]
- Christina Aguilera, a woman who cannot stop releasing songs that are a metaphor for her vagina, celebrated her new found freedom by allegedly engaging in a menage a trois with Sam Ronson, America's favorite gateway lesbian.
- In an interview, Oprah Winfrey reveals that before giving Rosie O'Donnell a talk show on her OWN Network, she visited her at home to do a "crazy check" and make sure she wouldn't behave like she did on The View.
- Michaele Salahi won't be returning to The Real Housewives Of D.C.. That is: IF the show is renewed for a second season.
- A "friend" of Taylor Swift says that the singer wants nothing to do with the song Kanye West claims he wrote for her.
- Britney Spears' former bodyguard Mark Chinapen is defending her against Fernando Flores's claim that she abused her children, saying, "In our time with Britney, we've never seen anything in a negative sense."
- Katy Perry, who grew up with a Christian minister father and sings about melting popsicles, tells Rolling Stone: "Speaking in tongues is as normal to me as 'Pass the salt.' It's a secret, direct prayer language to God." And: