During the Kennedy Center Honors ceremony last night, First Lady Michelle Obama got down.
Ringtones! They are a constant source of heated political debate. They are either the most annoying part of setting up your new phone or you just don't give a shit and let it go to the default.
Alec Baldwin's yoga instructor wife Hilaria Baldwin née Thomas, who's been teaching at Manhattan's Yoga Vida since 2005, is being sued by a 32-year-old Yale Ph.D. candidate and HuffPo blogger named Spencer Wolfe, who cites an overcrowded class, her' "negligence" and her request that students "perform a dangerous…
Despite the fact that CBS issued a memo warning not to show off breasts, buttocks, or any "puffy" bare skin, celebrities attending the 55th annual Grammy Awards last night embraced sheer fabrics, exposed breast curvature and even displayed nipples. That said, it wasn't a very exciting night for fashion; there were…
Not at all thrilled that their 17-year-old daughter was dating a registered sex offender, two concerned parents in Skagit County, Wash. decided to set up a Facebook bear trap to expose their daughter's 19-year-old beau as an unsavory character. After a little internet sleuthing, Jesper and Julie Myrfors found out that…
- Good morning! Everyone is reportedly getting married today, including John Krasinski and Emily Blunt:
- Washington Post writer Jonathan Capehart is calling out Gabourey Sidibe, and intimating that she is not very nice. In fact, he says, "She's mean."
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have split up. A source says:
- Miodrag Mejdina, the driver who accused Naomi Campbell of hitting him on Tuesday, apologized to her in a statement today and said he only reported the incident because he, "got angry and overreacted."
- Rihanna has been told to dress "conservatively" for her New Year's Eve gig at the the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi. A source reports that her team is frantic and, "Rihanna is tearing her hair out over what to do..."
- During a recent interview, BBC reporter Andrew Marr asked Nicole Kidman about "one of the things you haven't talked about before... Scientology - a lot of people would say it is a bullying cult." Nicole stammered, then said:
- The details of Fashion's Night Out — aka Anna Wintour's Plan To Save Retail — have been announced. Over 700 stores in all five boroughs will be participating in events that range from sewing circles to cook-ins to rock shows: