- Rodarte's Laura and Kate Mulleavy scooped up the Women's Wear award at last night's CFDAs. In another surprise, the menswear prize was a tie between Calvin Klein's Italo Zucchelli and Band of Outsiders' Scott Sternberg. [WWD]
Milliner Stephen Jones: "Hats are totally about escapism. Of course, they can keep you warm, or keep you dry, or keep the sun off your face, but they're predominantly about escaping, about being somebody else."
- Apparently Thierry Mugler's doing Beyonce's tour costumes. This could go in one of two directions. [Style.com]
- Diddy: “I’m only about five minutes late because I was running around and spraying people." We think he's talking about his new "I Am King" fragrance — a monarch's gotta mark his territory! [WWD]
- Holy shit! It's a match made in both gay and straight man Heaven: The Spice Girls will play the Victoria's Secret show in Los Angeles. [Fashion Week Daily]
- 15-year old Mick & Jerryspawn Georgia Jagger becomes (shock!) a model. And by shock we mean what exactly took her so long? [Sassybella]
- Israeli model/DiCaprio…