Hey, folks! Sorry to dispense with my normal nonsense, but I got a really important letter that I‘m very excited to share. I don’t get a ton of letters dealing with real issues, but I’m always happy to try to help. If you only read this for silliness, don’t worry—there’s still an insane Mad Max theory and the world’s…
Today in Tweet Beat, we know that Coco is not really pregnant or that Lindsay Lohan is becoming a nun, but we really hope it's true that Khloe Kardashian poops in the shape of the letter K.
Today in Tweet Beat, fellow comedians get somber over Greg Giraldo's death, and Teresa Giudice denies reported feud with her sister-in-law. Plus, an update on Lil Wayne's prison release.
Today in Tweet Beat, Kim Zolciak shows off a picture of her mom, Margaret Cho's vagina hurts, and Adrianne Curry gives a geek's perspective of sexual harassment.
Today in Tweet Beat, Tyra drops her model behavior because she's retired, Danny DeVito bumps his head in the night, and Stan Lee starts a spelling crusade.
Today in Tweet Beat, Courtney Love has opened a new account and is feeling a little blue, Lindsay Lohan is on a cross-country road trip after missing a connecting flight, and Snooki does not have a sex tape, you guys.
- Ladies! Get your issue of Entertainment Weekly and hold on to it tightly. Daniel Craig looks mighty fine. [Just Jared]
- Daniel Craig showed up at the London premiere of Quantum of Solace with a black sling. He is still injured! (We've seen him in a sling before.) [Guardian]
- When Courtenay Semel — whose dad used to run…
- Jewel is hitched! She eloped to the Bahamas and married her man, rodeo champ Ty Murray. The bride wore a wedding gown, the groom wore blue jeans and a cowboy hat. They've been together for more than ten years. Congrats. [People]
- Morgan Freeman was released from a Memphis hospital yesterday following that serious car…