- Annabelle Neilsen, on Alexander McQueen: "He was loved by so many, but felt loved by so few." A Scottish pipe band played at McQueen's memorial service, and Björk performed in a winged dress made of molded wood and feathers.
- Adriana Lima, husband Marko Jaric, and baby daughter Valentina posed for Hola! brazil. The Victoria's Secret model discussed her pregnancy, which was plagued with complications including preeclampsia. Valentina was born prematurely. [HuffPo]
- If you share our concerns about the lovely Alexa Chung's posture, you will not find her Vogue UK cover, or the editorial that goes with it, particularly soothing. [ONTD]
- Miuccia Prada: "I'm working on [a men's collection] right now and someone at the office worriedly asked me, ‘You're not going to make short skirts again, are you?' So I'm now pushing it even further, just for revenge!" [BlackBook]
- Sonia Rykiel will be H&M's next guest designer. Her first collection of lingerie will be in stores in December and her knitwear and accessories collection will be available in February. [WWD]
- Gwyneth Paltrow's clothing line with Zoetees is hitting stores this month. The collection includes tee shirts, studded tank tops, and a grey oversized blazer — fine basics, but there's no indication why the line should start at £100. [Elle UK]