In an interview shown on GMA, Brittany Murphy's father Angelo Bertolotti had no doubts about what happened to his daughter.
Brittany Murphy, the actress perhaps best known for her work as the lovable Tai in Clueless, died on December 20, 2009 at the young age of 32. At the time, her death was breathlessly reported; despite the fact that her career had taken a bit of a hit in her final years and persistent rumors of her having possible…
- What is your reaction to the news that Brittany Murphy's mom and Brittany Murphy's husband Simon Monjack slept in the same bed after Brittany died?
- In the September issue of Elle, Julia Roberts says she refuses to get Botox because, "Your face tells a story and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office..."
- Staff at the hotel where Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr spent their honeymoon claim that Orlando openly talked about his wife's pregnancy:
- A source claims that the cast of Jersey Shore is sick of dealing with Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino:
- Mel Gibson may have been the target of an extortion scandal by ex Oksana Grigorieva — and supposedly there is a text that proves it.
- Katy Perry has posed topless for Esquire UK.
- Last night, Scarlett Johansson won a Tony award for her performance in A View From The Bridge on Broadway. She wasn't the only film star awarded at the ceremony:
- Alicia Keys is pregnant with her first child, and engaged to marry producer Swizz Beatz.
- Sandra Bullock has been given the MTV Generation Award "for her riveting and diverse contributions to the film industry," and her rep says she'll be at the MTV Movie Awards to pick up her prize, ending her self-imposed seclusion.
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have been dating for years, but clearly they must have an ulterior motive for considering marriage. They're allegedly planning to announce their engagement soon, just to irritate his ex Vanessa Marcil.
- When asked if she's looking at colleges, Miley Cyrus said she's not going now but, "I'm a firm believer that you can go back at any age you want, because my grandma went back to college at 62 years old."
- In an interview that airs tonight on Extra, a dermatologist's assistant named Jason Pfieffer claims he had a"passionate and sexual" relationship with Michael Jackson to the day he died.
- Ugh. 90s weight-loss spitfire Susan Powter has a video message for Gabourey Sidibe:
- After six years on Grey's Anatomy, Katherine Heigl is jumping ship.
- Oh, snap: Heidi Montag says: "No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career."
- There's a rumor that Sean Penn was thrown out of the Governor's Ball last night for punching Greg Shapiro, a Hurt Locker producer reportedly dating Robin Wright. Though there are numerous sources, gossips can't seem to get their stories straight:
- Helena Bonham Carter says of her relationship with Tim Burton: