Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps premiered, logically enough, in New York. And yes, Carey Mulligan looked absolutely adorable. Tyra? Well, judge for yourselves.
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly tested positive for cocaine in a court-ordered drug test last week. According to the terms of her probation, she'll go back to jail for 30 days.
- Chris Brown was sentenced today to 5 years probation and 180 days of community labor. The judge said she's aware of the rumors that he and Rihanna are in touch and won't tolerate a violation of the protective order.
- What kind of fuckery is this? Amy Winehouse borrowed some designer dresses. When she returned them, they were splattered with vomit. [Mirror]
- Some of the puke-stained dresses had developed furry mold on them. [Hey, I'm eating breakfast, lady! - Ed.] [CelebNewsWire]
- Meanwhile, Amy is trying to launch the singing career…