Supposedly Sons of Anarchy actor Charlie Hunnam is now Universal's first choice to play Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey. Generally speaking, casting rumors are no fun — unless they involve a really hot person whose .gif you can blow up to four times its size and share on the Internet. You're welcome.
While she's been a lightning rod for claims of both feminism and anti-feminism (particularly since announcing her Mrs. Carter World Tour), Beyoncé has tended in the past to steer clear of the F-word that's put so many female celebrities in the hot seat. Until now, at least. Bey tells Vogue UK in a cover interview for…
After Sarah Jessica Parker called the AnnaSophia Robb-starring Sex and The City prequel The Carrie Diaries "odd,"
MAJOR Carrie Diaries fan Candace Bushnell hit back at SJP for being an old cronehag who doesn't understand how the world works.
Shaquille O'Neal is clearly the hugest dork ever to play professional sports. He's also been outspoken in his support for LGBT youth and anti-bullying campaigns. So I'm willing to believe he didn't overtly intend any anti-gay sentiments in this Facebook post on Wednesday—a three-panel cartoon in which a dude bypasses…
Today in Tweet Beat, some celebrate the life of The Notorious B.I.G., who passed away 14 years ago today. In other anniversary news, "Lost in Your Eyes" has been around for 22 years.
- More on this in Midweek Madness, but Heidi Montag is a sad Barbie on the cover of Life & Style, calling her plastic surgery a "disaster" and showing off her scars a year after the procedures.
- Demure and ever-so-humble pop star Lady Gaga says her new album will "change the world."
- Though TBS, Conan O'Brien's team, and George Lopez have all stated that Lopez is a major supporter of O'Brien coming to TBS, a source claims that might not be the case:
- Lindsay Lohan is preparing herself for the release of a sex tape that's making the rounds in L.A. — apparently, by attending a sex toy launch at the Hollywood club Voyeur in a low-cut, see-through top with no bra.
- Police were called to investigate a "possible kidnapping" and Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's house this afternoon. As a helicopter patrolled overhead, armed police swarmed the house and yelled, "Man in the black shirt. Come out of the house."
Today in Tweet Beat, Hef's twin girlfriends are "growing up" and moving on, Courtney Love is reaching out to Dr. Drew, Ice-T is pissed off about the late-night wars, and Wyclef is headed to Haiti.
- Amy Winehouse was supposedly in the hospital because she was sick, but now her dad says:
- In her book Still Standing Carrie Prejean says, "I believed then and I believe now that marriage should be a legally recognized sacrament between a man and a woman. If that makes me a bigot, so is Barack Obama."
- Britney Spears was involved in a minor car accident Saturday night; no one was injured and no vehicles were damaged. [AP]
- Apparently Brit was in stop and go traffic, driving at about 10 m.p.h. and putting on her makeup before the accident. Brit passed a field sobriety test. [TMZ]
- Dr. Phil is so classy and generous! He…