- In a last-ditch effort to avoid reporting to jail on Tuesday, Lindsay Lohan has entered a sober-living facility owned by her new lawyer, Robert Shapiro.
- After a drinking binge, Amy Winehouse reportedly reentered rehab on Friday at the request of her new boyfriend Reg Traviss. "Reg has told her to quit the booze, otherwise he'll be off, and she hit it hard last week," says a source.
- According to January Jones' rep, the now-infamous incident involving Jones' Range Rover hitting several parked cars—and Jones supposedly fleeing the scene soon after—was not as scandalous as the tabloids are making it seem:
- January Jones claims she crashed into three parked cars last night because paparazzi were chasing her, but witnesses say she was alone — and smelled of alcohol. Also, in a bizarre twist, January called Bobby Flay to the scene.
- Jennifer Aniston is allegedly dating SNL's Jason Sudeikis, a.k.a Liz Lemon's ex on 30 Rock. They met on the set of The Bounty Hunter... when he was still married.
- In an explosive new interview, Courteney Cox reveals that while shooting Friends, she and Jennifer Aniston ate together every single day for 10 years, "And we always had the same thing — a Cobb salad..."
- Heidi Montag has filed for a legal separation from Spencer Pratt, citing "irreconcilable differences." Heidi is representing herself and accidentally went to the wrong courthouse this morning, but she did manage to tip-off the paparazzi without Spencer's help.
- Alanis Morissette has revealed that she married the rapper Mario "MC Souleye" Treadway at her L.A. home on May 22. "So happy to share with you that my man Souleye and I got married," says Alanis.
- As part of her I Don't Give A Damn About My Disney Reputation World Tour 2010, Miley Cyrus shocked the audience of Britain's Got Talent by "simulating a lesbian kiss" on stage: