- Katie Holmes can add another feather to her designing cap: creative-directing new uniforms for the Church of Scientology. Holmes and Tom Cruise apparently had creative oversight of the religion's new threads, offering direction to designer Richard Tyler. [Daily Mail]
Just when we thought we'd beaten that dead horse, today there are three big stories about fashion, plus-sized women and Beth Ditto.
- No joke, we actually snorted when reading this: Levi's is doing a line (see what we did there?) with artist Damien Hirst for a brand called Warhol Factory X Levi's X Damien Hirst, which will debut during New York Fashion Week. Um, they do know this is the same guy who likes to, you know, encrust human skulls with…
- Those logo-heavy (and often tacky) Coach wallets and bags you see everywhere have made this man very, very rich, and very, very smug. [NYTimes]
- Fake hair fight! QVC is launching its own line of hair extensions to compete with Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves' HSN clip-ons. [WWD, last item]
- Alberta Ferretti is designing a…