Last night in New York, Tyra Banks presented the Flawsome Ball, a gala benefiting the Tyra Banks TZONE at the Lower Eastside Girls Club. According to the official site, it's a "leadership development center" offering development workshops, mentoring and community-wide events, so that preteens and teens can build…
- The mystery man Gisele Bündchen was seen canoodling with at a Paris Vogue party is believed to be a New York art dealer — and ex-boyfriend of Bündchen's fellow Brazilian model Ana Beatriz Barros — named Helly Nahmad. Ahem. [Racked]
Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire financier who the FBI believes molested around 40 underaged girls, was assisted by a prominent modeling agent and scout. Here’s what we know about Jean Luc Brunel.
Can you think of a better combination for fun than these two? As if we weren't excited enough for Anna Sui's GG-inspired Target collection, last night's event at the New York pop-up store has us on pins and needles!
- A rare, left-handed Michael Jackson glove — the one the star wore when he unveiled his moonwalk at Motown's 25th anniversary in 1983 — is to be auctioned in November at the Hard Rock Café in Times Square. [CTV]
- Freida Pinto and Evangeline Lilly are new faces of L'Oreal. To mark the occasion, Lilly said she's proud "to represent a brand whose ambition is to...contribute to the fulfilment [sic] and well-being of everyone." [PRNewswire]
The casual observer could be forgiven for thinking that personality is making a fashion comeback just now, after years of Eastern Brazilopean clones on the runway and in the magazines.
"Fashion is very black and white. It doesn't pay attention to heritage much. They don't see me as a Dominican girl. They just see the color of my skin…
Everyone's been talking about whether this season, designers and casting directors would be putting more faces of color in their runway lineups. Well! We have the facts and we're voting a qualified yes. Let's explore.
- Agyness Deyn might try hypnotism to quit smoking. She "obviously" wants to stop so she can "settle down and have babies," says a friend of her boyfriend's. Obviously that's any woman's only consideration. [Daily Mail]
- Did Ellen DeGeneres try to trick Mariah Carey into admitting she's pregnant? Mariah was a guest on Ellen's show, and after Ellen asked and got a vague response, she busted out the champagne, saying, "You don't have to answer that. Let's just toast with champagne." Mariah got flustered and said, "I can't believe you…