Speaking of pictures ripped out of Teen People that you glued on your 5th grade Trapper Keeper (weren't we? we totally were), Britney Spurrz has gotten the jump on her boss Simon Cowell. She's quitting The X-Factor before Cowell and the other assorted Powers that Be can fire her, tired of paying her $15 million to say…
- In the ongoing haterade-fueled campaign against Angelina Jolie, the latest is that she's "furious" that Brad Pitt called Courteney Cox after learning that she'd split from David Arquette.
- Elin Nordegren has done an exclusive interview with People.
- Charlie Sheen's lawyers are trying to work out a plea deal with the D.A. in his domestic assault case, and want him to get jail time, not two years probation. Why? Charlie can't stay out of trouble for that long.
- The Pennsylvania Department of Labor is investigating whether Jon and Kate Plus 8 is complying with child labor laws. A spokeswoman for the department says there was a complaint, but a TLC rep says: "TLC fully complies with all applicable laws and regulations..."
- PETA apparently can't get over Armani's betrayal. Their latest devastating riposte? They've made these posters of Giorgio with a Pinocchio nose. [Towelroad]
- And in case that was over your head, that's "the puppet whose nose would grow when he told lies." [UPI]
- They should be happy with Henri Bendel; the department…
- Mini moguls Mary Kate and Ashley are dipping their tiny feet into the world of fashionable footwear. They're teaming up with Steve Madden to add a shoe line to their Elizabeth and James label. [ElleUK]
- Weirdly, model Twiggy's husband calls her Twiggy too. [Daily Express]
- Moddles fall all over the runway on Prada's…
- Screenwriter Kurt Wimmer is rewriting the script of a spy thriller called Edwin A. Salt: It was supposed to star Tom Cruise and now Angelina Jolie is replacing him. Oh, and Angie will also star in an adaptation of the Ayn Rand novel Atlas Shrugged. Next, Angelina will adopt Suri. Unstoppable. [Hollywood Reporter]
- As per her custody settlement, Britney Spears will get to see her sons 3 times a week, with two overnight visits and potential for more: It's basically like 40% of the time; not bad. [Yahoo News]
- Britney's new songs are, um, angry. The lyrics to one track: "You know they treat me like an ATM, but y'all know that I'm…
- Brad Pitt is not comfortable with Angelina Jolie's love scenes with co-star James McAvoy in her upcoming movie, Wanted — he's actually downright jealous, says a source. [MSNBC]
- By the way, Brad and Angelina did not buy a man-made island in the shape of Ethiopia off the coast of Dubai, despite what you may have heard. [