During the Lufti/Spears trial, Sam Lufti let this slip: "[Courtney Love and I] are currently working on a possible motion picture or Broadway musical based on the Nirvana catalogue, based on her life and Kurt Cobain's." However, because Lufti is skeezier than the stuff that falls between the wall and your bed and…
- Though she has acted alongside respected thespians such as Joaquin Phoenix, James Purefoy and Luke Wilson, working with a pachyderm for Water For Elephants was "one of the best experiences of my career," says Reese Witherspoon.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton attended the wedding of a close friend in England on Saturday, and stole the show.
"I don't think that women should be treated any differently than men. Women are human beings. I don't really think about people in terms of masculine or feminine, but in terms of active or receptive." [DailyMail]
- Sandra Bullock made a surprise appearance at the Spike TV Guys Choice Awards last night, picking up the Troops Choice award for Entertainer of the Year, which was voted on by members of the military. [People]
- Washington Post writer Jonathan Capehart is calling out Gabourey Sidibe, and intimating that she is not very nice. In fact, he says, "She's mean."
- Isaac Mizrahi is defecting from Target to join Tim Gunn at Liz Claiborne. [Maybe they will post a YouTube video of themselves doing lunch at the company salad bar so Jennie can use it for porn! -Moe] This is supposed to be a big "blow" to Target, but Claiborne can use all the help it can get. [NYT]
- Keith Richards is…
- Despite toiling for so many years educating Americans on the merits of croc-skin bags on a certain premium cable TV show, Kim Cattrall says she has seen the PETA light: she's donating all the furs she wore in making the SATC movie to the animal rights organization so they can be donated to homeless people who no one…