Ladies dominated the Billboard awards. Taylor Swift won the first trophy; Rihanna and Britney performed together; and there was an all-star tribute to Beyoncé. Lady Gaga! Stevie Wonder! Barbra Streisand! And the delicious icing on the cake: A filmed appearance by First Lady Michelle Obama. Damn. Presidential sweet! […
- Babe Of The Year Scarlett Johansson is "devastated" that her soon-to-be-ex-husband, Sexiest Man Alive Ryan Reynolds, is allegedly canoodlesmushing with Sandra Bullock.
Last night's reunion was disappointing in many ways—the canned laughter, the lack of meaty questions, the focus on Sammi and Ron's tired bullshit—but perhaps the biggest offense was that it was simply boring.
The climax of the season two finale involved a he-said-she-said-they-nodded argument among the majority of the roommates. It was stupid and boring—and this show only works when it's stupid and fun.
- Britney Spears' former bodyguard Mark Chinapen is defending her against Fernando Flores's claim that she abused her children, saying, "In our time with Britney, we've never seen anything in a negative sense."
- A court hearing has been scheduled for tomorrow morning to determine whether or not Lindsay Lohan can leave rehab two months early, but sources say she's already signed discharge papers and will sneak out today to avoid a media frenzy.
- Footage of Mariah Carey performing on Saturday in São Paulo, Brazil has set off a new round of speculation on the state of her uterus.
- Britney Spears' dad has banned her from leaving home without a bra.
The May issue of Harper's Bazaar has Gwyneth Paltrow on the cover, but tucked inside are the images — photographed by Danielle Levitt — in which Jersey Shore's Sammi, JWoww and Snooki get fancified. Gweed looks like a lady!